- Product Name: 100k Blueprint Masters
- Coaches: Dan Dasilva
- Official Cart Page >>> Click here to Access 100Klive.com
- Price: $1.997 or 4 Payments of $597
Guys, Join 100Klive.com – and secure your membership today. Due to the intense help with one on one coaching, Dan Dasilva is only accepting a limited number of students.
100Klive.com…If you wait, you risk missing out on the biggest opportunity of your life.
**Fast Action Bonuses Are First Come First Served, You’ll See A Notice When They Are No Longer Available*
Again Guys, Hurry and lock you seat Today. Join 100k live com and secure your one on one help with Dan as well as the Fast Action bonuses.
>>> Access The 100K Live com Cart Page NOW
Other Related Products:
Dean Graziosi’s new Book THE UNDERDOG ADVANTAGE Overview
Are you looking for a book that can change your life? Something that will help you realize your purpose in life? Dean Graziosi’s new book the Underdog Advantage is that book! It’s not only meant for those who consider themselves the underdog, however. It’s a commentary on life, and how everyone can victimize themselves, or look at their upbringing, and how they were raised, to state that is why they are in the situation they’re in now.
Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur. As you can see on multiple sites, he’s linked to well-known entrepreneurs like Tony Robbins, in fact, the two are close friends. Dean is also a thought leader. He has over 30 years of experience in the industry. Additionally, he has written countless books that have made the NY-Times best-sellers list, and other lists. He has helped people who were struggling with his commentary in his books. With years of experience as a writer and entrepreneur, Dean is taking his status as an underdog, and teaching you what he learned years ago, to help him become the successful business man he’s grown to.
What Being an Underdog Taught Dean
Early in life, Dean realized he was an underdog. He thought of himself as someone who wouldn’t be desired by others. He couldn’t accomplish more, because others put restrictions/walls around him, limiting his ability to succeed. Dean learned that this neglect, was something he could use as fuel. It was his superpower. This fuel would allow him to
* Get past difficult situations
* Get through struggles and challenges which were limiting his growth
* Create a productive environment, to get the results he wanted to achieve.
Being an underdog taught Dean that people are always going to place restrictions and box you in. You have to find ways in which you can utilize the inner strength, and create an environment of empowerment, so that you can grow and succeed. This was the birthplace of his new book, the Underdog Advantage.
How The Underdog Advantage came to be
So, what exactly is the Underdog Advantage? In this book, Dean highlights the secret to his success as being the undergo. What does that mean? It’s an unfair advantage, he comments, that he has found business and personal success because he was always an underdog growing up. His ability to flip his underdog status around, allowed him to become a superhero, utilize this super power, and get out of any difficult situation he found himself in.
As you can see, Dean decided to take what he learned years ago, and put it into a book so that others can learn how to use their secret powers and fuel their own success.
What is the Underdog Advantage?
Okay, so we know Dean Graziosi’s new book the Underdog Advantage stems from his life growing up, and him being seen as an underdog. But, what does the book actually teach? The book is meant to serve as a blueprint for underdogs. For those who weren’t born into privileged homes, and didn’t have everything handed to them starting from a young age.
There are seven chapters in the Underdog Advantage which are
* Underdogs have Nothing to Lose
* Underdogs can use the “Power of Can’t”
* Underdogs Act Fast & Improve Quickly
* Underdogs are Relentlessly Resourceful
* Underdogs Self-Educate
* Underdogs Don’t Have to Care What Other People Think
* Underdogs Turn Desperation into Persuasion
So, what do these chapters teach you? What journey are you going to go through as you’re reading Dean Graziosi’s new book the Underdog Advantage?
The Underdog Advantage focuses on situations/areas where things look good from the outside looking in. It appears you’re living a normal, and happy life. You have a decent job and are doing well financially. However, this picture from the outside, doesn’t really tell people what’s going on in the inside. You actually feel mediocre, you feel as if you can’t get past where you’re currently trapped. Your life and being an underdog, has limited your ability to move past where you currently stand, and improve upon your situation moving forward.
If this sounds familiar to you, you’re likely an underdog. You’re someone who’s been told by society that you can’t do more. Or, that you aren’t destined to be greater. The book serves as a blueprint to help you get past this closed-off mentality, and push away from the people who make you feel as if you can’t do more, or be greater.
The Book’s Journey
When reading the Underdog Advantage, you’re going to go through a progressive journey with Dean. He’s going to start off discussing the scenario we detailed above. From there, you’ll focus on
* What it means to lack support or not have the resources to succeed
* How you can change your frame of thinking from believing you can’t, and turning that into positive actions moving forward
* The book will teach you how your supposed “disadvantaged status” of being an underdog, is actually your greatest strength
* You’ll learn to take comfort in your strength and utilize it as a source of fuel so you can continue to grow
The Underdog Advantage is going to take you through a progressive journey from fear, limitation, all the way through teaching you how to flip on the switch, so you can finally realize the successes you’ve been missing on your entire life. You’re going to learn how to fuel the power of being an underdog, and turning that into your greatest strength.
The Book Teaches you What it Means to be an Underdog (a Success!)
As you go through your journey reading Dean Graziosi’s new book the Underdog Advantage, you’ll realize the power you possess as an underdog. The book shows you that as an underdog, you’re actually in the best place/position to succeed. All you have to do is make one or two small shifts in the way you think, and the actions you’re taking in life. You are going to learn how to unlock limitless potential that’s been capped and held in for so long, simply because you were listening to the negative talk from others.
What Does Being an Underdog Mean?
Dean will teach you what being an underdog actually means, and how it is empowering, not your limit. He describes being an underdog as
- Finally, learn how to let go of worriment and listening to what others think about you
- People think you are going to fail, so what does that have to do with you actually being able to do something or beat the odds?
- Being an underdog also means you have plenty of room to improve
- Since people already believe you’re at the bottom, the only way to go is up!
- You’re constantly growing and constantly finding ways to improve upon your position
- It’s easy for you to gain momentum; remember, when you’re at a disadvantaged position to begin with, you can easily change that with a few minor
- tweaks in your lifestyle
- It’s easier for you to sneak up on competitors and overtake them (think about the tortoise and the hare)
- When people don’t give you value or believe you’re good enough, you’re a sleeper in their eyes
- When others don’t believe you can do more/improve, they’re not going to view you as a threat; this is a prime time for you to step up and overtake them
- You have unparalleled amounts of motivation and many sources fuel it
- Since others are constantly putting you down and don’t believe you have the potential, this is a fuel/spark to light your fire
- You want to prove everyone wrong (including yourself) so you’re going to outwork the competition
Dean’s book is going to teach you what it really means to be an underdog. He’s going to walk you through all phases of turning your misery into your success. And, he will focus on teaching you how to use other people’s words and thoughts about you, against them. How to use this as your motivation, your driving force, and how to help you become the successful person that you’re meant to be.
You Know what’s in the Book, What do you Get with it?
Okay, so you’re motivated. You’re ready to get to work and learn why being an underdog is your primary advantage in life. But, it doesn’t end with great content. We have the book available for you here! But, why should you get it through us? What are you going to receive when you visit our site to get your copy of the book?
- A hard copy version of the book
- You’ll receive free training from Dean Graziosi
- On 12-12-19 you’ll go through a webinar with Dean, where he will teach you how to get paid by utilizing the resources you already possess
- Learn how to use what you’re already good at, to make an impact, and to make money in the process
- Go through the book with Dean
- The advanced video training is going to take you through each of the seven chapters of the book
- Dean will discuss what the primary message is in each chapter, and what you should take from it
- He will help you figure out how to use the book, the chapters, and the messages, to turn your underdog status into your greatest success
- You receive access to the Better Life Challenge
- This is a series of short, 2-minute videos, which will teach you ways to gain freedom, earn more money, and enjoy happiness in your life
- You have free access to the 30-day challenge when you sign up for your copy of the book
- Instant access to the professionally designed version of the Underdog Advantage online
- You’ll have access to the book 24/7
- If you prefer online reading, you can do so with this version
- It’s professionally designed, so it looks spectacular as well
Oh yeah, and you’re entered into a drawing to win a new car! That’s pretty great as well. So, you can achieve your uncapped potential, learn how to become a happier and financially stable individual, improve your overall status in life, plus you get a luxurious car in the process. Not too bad!
Don’t Limit Yourself… Learn to Grow and Flourish as an Underdog
If you’re feeling sorry for yourself, listening to others who tell you that you can’t do something, and limiting yourself because you’re listening to negative speak, the Underdog Advantage can help you. Allow Dean Graziosi to take you through his journey, as well as the journey others who are in a like-position have gone through, to turn their challenges and failures, into their ultimate success in life.
You have the power to change and you have the ability to do more than you ever imagined. If you grew up in a difficult situation or a tough household, this is your primary strength. You have the tools you’ll need to make an impact, and to become a success. It’s simply a matter of allowing yourself to grow, to flourish, and to use the power you’ve been given, in order to make a positive impact in the world and to become the success you’ve always dreamt of becoming.
When you learn to take your underdog advantage from a weakness, and harness it as your greatest success, you’re instantly going to see the improvements in your life, and begin to realize your greatness, that’s been sitting idly inside you for so long. Open up the doors to success. You have the opportunity to start with Dean Grazioisi’s new book the Underdog Advantage, so make sure you get a copy today, so you can become your own personal cheerleader, and begin seeing the successes in your life take form.
Get your Copy Today
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by and don’t miss out on owning your copy of Dean’s new book today! Come grab your copy of Dean Graziosi’s new book the Underdog Advantage here. It’s only available for 13 days, and today (December 3, 2019) is the launch for the book, so grab your copy, and turn your status of being an underprivileged, underachieving underdog, into your greatest strength! Visit our site today and grab a copy of Dean’s book and the digital copy today.